Friday, July 20, 2012

Radio Disney

I'm just going to tell you right now that there will not be a repeat on the last night's protein drink.  That drink consisted of milk, dry milk, a banana, and some sugar free strawberry syrup.  Just typing it now...I think I threw up in my mouth a little.  Right now, I am sipping on my second try at a protein drink. This one is much better, consisting of milk, dry milk, half a banana, a handful of frozen strawberries, and a squirt of sugar free strawberry syrup.  It is pretty tasty....although the dry milk really froths up in the blender and I don't enjoy that texture....but, it turned out kind of huge, so I'm not sure how long it will take me to get it down. Whenever I take more than a sip, it feels like I swallowed a rock when it hits my stomach, so I definitely have to take it slow.  Drinking this protein drink is really putting a damper on the nap I had in my plans.

I slept pretty well last night, all things considered.  I have this crazy headache that I just can't shake for some reason. That, on top of trying to stay comfortable and the fact that Dennis had Radio Disney BLARING from his radio alarm clock all night long, created pockets of sleep sandwiched between periods of being wide awake.  I am now familiar with the new "duet" with Taylor Swift and B-O-B.....I guess one has to stay up on the new hits somehow....thanks for helping me out in this area, Den!

While up in the night, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror....I was looking pretty hot in my black knee length gown and my white TED hose. I hope the neighbors weren't peeking in the front window to catch a glimpse at that lovely sight!  Yes, I'm wearing the TED hose even though I'm up quite a bit and taking walks (the boys and I walked about a mile this morning).  I really feel like there was some "TED hose controversy" (aka: Research) that showed them to be ineffective, maybe even detrimental.  Can anyone help me out on this?

Baby food bananas and sugar free vanilla pudding was what was for breakfast.....I guess it's lunchtime, but I'm still working on this yummy protein drink....I'm starting to get the feeling it might be difficult to get all of this "food" in, especially when I go back to work.

Have a great Friday!
Peace,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment