Monday, August 20, 2012

Mountain or Mole Hill??


So, after my 45 minute walk at Pioneer Park this evening, I spied this little hill....it actually looked bigger to me at the time....and I decided to "wog" (walk/jog) up it.  I know it doesn't seem like much, but I was proud when I made it up....twice!....and back down again....through the trees, down the road:)  Just another mountain  on my journey...conquered!  Sheila continues to fade into the background....

As I was contemplating the wog up this little hill, Jason Castro's new song, This is Only a Mountain, flashed through my head.  (http://www.klove.com/music/artists/jason-castro/songs/only-a-mountain-lyrics.aspx)  Looking back at it, I think this little hill might have been more of a mole hill than a moutain, but I am happy with every little victory along the way.

Peace,
K

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
-Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment