Monday, August 13, 2012

Short and Sweet

Hey All!
Just as I promised last night, this is going to be SHORT!  Another busy day at the Wiz and my body is KILLING me...this fibromyalgia is kicking my rear.  Please pray that it settles down so that I can get on with enjoying my family, my work, and all that I have been blessed with. Thanks!

I am happy to say that I continue to walk every day....no small feat on days like today...thanks to Big D for taking one for the team and heading out to walk with me late in the evenings. Love you, D!:)


So, it was weigh in day this morning....I am officially down 35 pounds.  My surgery was four weeks ago today.  I have to admit that I was a tad bit disappointed....I was hoping for another ten, but I have been giving myself a pep talk about it all day and tried to punch that Sheila in the kisser:)

I have my follow up appointment with Dr. Diaz on Thursday and also meet with the dietician at that time.  Maybe I can hit the 40 pound mark by then.  I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again for reading and for all of your support and kind words.  It really does make this thing a heck of a lot easier!

Blessings and peace,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment